Terms and condition
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
- These Terms (together with the documents referred to in it, explain how you may use our website ‘https://primeconnectacademy.
com/’ and/or any associated site(s) (‘Site’), whether as a guest or a registered user. Use of our site includes accessing, browsing, or registering to use our site.
- Please read these Terms carefully before you start to use our site, as these will apply to your use of our site. We recommend that you print a copy of this for future reference.
- By accessing or using our site or otherwise indicating your consent, you
agree to be bound by these Terms and the documents referred to in them.
- If you do not agree with or accept any of these Terms of Website Use, you should stop using our site immediately.
- If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at https://
Terms and conditions for the Supply of Products
- Other applicable terms
- Our Website Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the content standards that apply when you upload content to our site, make contact with other users on our site, link to our site, or interact with our site in any other way
- If you purchase online courses from our Site, our Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Goods, Services and Digital Content to Consumers will apply to the sales.
- Using the Site
- The Site is for your use only.
- Access to the Site is made available free of charge.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for:
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Site.
- The Site is intended for use only by those who can access it from within the UK. We do not represent that content available on or through our Site is appropriate or available in other locations. We may limit the availability of our Site or any service or product described on our Site to any person or geographic area at any time. If you choose to access the Site from locations outside the UK, you are responsible for compliance with local laws where they are applicable.
- We seek to make the Site as accessible as possible. Please read our Website Accessibility Statement. If you have any difficulties using the Site, please contact us at https://
- We may prevent or suspend your access to the Site if you do not comply with any part of these Terms, any terms or policies to which they refer or any applicable law.
- Your privacy and personal information
- Your account and password
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at https://
- Ownership, use and intellectual property rights
- The Site and all intellectual property rights in it including but not limited to any Content are owned by us, our licensors or both (as applicable). Intellectual property rights mean rights such as: copyright, trade marks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind whether or not they are registered or unregistered (anywhere in the world). We and our licensors reserve all of our and their rights in any intellectual property in connection with these Terms. This means, for example, that we and they remain owners of them and free to use them as we and they see fit.
- Nothing in these Terms grants you any legal rights in the Site other than as necessary to enable you to access the Site. You agree not to modify, adjust, reproduce, duplicate, copy, download, store, further transmit, disseminate, transfer, disassemble, reverse engineer, decompile, extract source code, broadcast, publish, remove or alter any proprietary notices or labels, licensee, sublicense, sell, mirror, frame, rent, lease private label, grant a security interest in, creative derivative works of, or otherwise try to circumvent or delete any notices contained on the Site (including any intellectual property notices) and in particular in any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within the Site.
- Trade marks: Various signs, designs or expressions which we use upon this site are our registered and/or unregistered trade marks. The use of any trade marks on the Site is strictly prohibited unless you have our prior written permission.
- Submitting information to the Site
- Whenever you make use of any feature that allows you to upload content to our Site, or to make contact with us or other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Website Acceptable Use Policy.
- You warrant that any such contribution will comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. If you are a consumer user, this means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
- While we try to make sure that the Site is secure, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you supply to us and therefore we cannot guarantee that it will be kept confidential. For that reason, you should not let us have any patentable ideas or patent applications, advertising or marketing suggestions, prototypes, or any other information that you regard as confidential, commercially sensitive or valuable (“Unwanted Submissions”). While we value your feedback,
you agree not to submit any Unwanted Submissions.
- We may use any Unwanted Submissions as we see reasonably fit on a free-of-charge basis (bear in mind that we have no way of knowing whether such information is confidential, commercially sensitive or valuable because we do not monitor the Site to check for these matters). Therefore, we will not be legally responsible for keeping any Unwanted Submissions confidential nor will we be legally responsible to you or anybody else for any use of such Unwanted Submissions.
- We have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy.
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our Site.
- We have the right to remove any posting you make on our Site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Website Acceptable Use Policy.
- The views expressed by other users on our Site do not represent our views or values.
- You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
- Rights you licence
- When you upload or post any content to our Site, you grant the following perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licenses:
- To us, a licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that content in connection with the online courses provided by our site and across different media (including, without limitation, to use the content to promote our site or our products); and
- To third parties (e.g. other users, partners or advertisers), a licence to use that content for their purposes or in accordance with the functionality of our Site.
- Accuracy of information and availability of the Site
- While we try to make sure that the Site is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, we cannot promise that it will be. Furthermore, we cannot promise that the Site will be fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance that you may place on the information on the Site is at your own risk.
- We may suspend or terminate operation of the Site at any time as we see fit.
- You may have certain legal rights when using the Site (such as if the Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Goods, Services and Digital Content to Consumers apply to you). These are also known as ‘statutory rights’ as they are derived from laws such as the Consumer Rights Act 2015. A summary of your key rights is set out in our Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Goods, Services and Digital Content to Consumers.
- Content is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us and our
products and news, features, services and other websites that may be of interest. It does not constitute technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Site.
- While we try to make sure that the Site is available for your use, we do not promise that the Site is available at all times nor do we promise the uninterrupted use by you of the Site. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Site without notice.
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
- Hyperlinks and third-party sites
- The Site may contain hyperlinks or references to third party websites other than the Site. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third party websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third-party website does not mean that we endorse that third party’s website, products or services. Your use of a third-party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third-party site.
- Linking to our Site
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in a such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our Site in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Website Acceptable Use Policy.
- If you wish you make any use of content on our Site other than that set out above, please contact us at https://
- Limitation on our liability
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our Site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site.
- If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our Site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products by use to you, which will be set out in our Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Goods, Services and Digital Content to Consumers.
- Events beyond our control
We shall have no liability to you for any breach of these Terms caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes; breakdown of systems or network access; or flood, fire, explosion or accident; or epidemic or pandemic.
No one other than a party to these Terms has any right to enforce any of these Terms.
We reserve the right to vary these Terms from time to time. Our updated Terms will be displayed on the Site and by continuing to use and access the Site following such changes, you agree to be bound by any variation made by us. It is your responsibility to check these Terms from time to time to verify such variations.
- We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently.
- If you are unhappy with us please contact us as soon as possible at https://
- If you want to take court proceedings, the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to these Terms.
- Relevant United Kingdom law will apply to these Terms.
Thank you for visiting our website.